Tuesday, July 13, 2010

World Cup - share the love

I only caught the final match of the World Cup. Doesn't get much sweeter than this video.
Iker Casillas celebrates winning the 2010 world cup with his reporter girlfriend Sara Carbonero

translation

Sara: "J all the Princes are leaving but Iker is staying... well how did it all start & look now"
Iker: "what do you want me to say"
Sara: "how are you? how do u feel?"
Iker: "well this a wonderful day. I'm very happy. I think we deserve it in the end. I dedicate this to the people that has supported me always, (looks into her eyes) my parents, my brother" (voice starts to crack)
*both get emotional*
Sara: "It's okay. We'll talk more on the match & then we'll return back..."
Iker: "No"
Sara: "no?"
Iker: "I rather kiss you"
*kisses her & kisses her good bye*
Iker: "I'm off"
*sara blushes*
Sara: "dear me"
(reports back to J)
Sara: "...well then...we'll continue later o.k. J"

No comments:

Post a Comment