Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Etsy faves

I've missed writing more frequently this summer. This feels like an odd statement for me, a self-described reluctant blogger. Kids out of school, a bit of travel and sunshine have colluded against my efforts to squeeze in a post here and there. I am eager to catch up a bit on many of my favorite blogs as well.

For today, I want to share some of my many Etsy favorites. Today it's all items I do not own. Well, at least not yet. A girl can dream.





This iphone case, plus much much more, from Moxie and Oliver who I see also hail from The Emerald City.



This painting by Bonny Murray



This stool from Urban Accent Home.






This clock from Vector Cloud



This clutch by Sir Tom



Another bag from Meatbagz - maybe this one - because I love mine but so does my sister.



And the list goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment