Wednesday, December 15, 2010

20% off 3-day sale begins Thursday

I've offered a discount to Poppytalk readers for the final week of the current holiday market which ends this week. For 3 days I'm extending the same 20% discount to all Etsy shoppers. Use discount code "DecEtsy20" at checkout. Applies only to items currently listed in the shop.

With the exception of more handmade gifts from our household to our Christmas guests, I am happy to no longer be gift shopping. I'm awaiting the arrival of the perfect little Ponyo in a jar for my youngest and a soot sprite for big sis from fellow Etsians, but that's all folks. I'll share with you my own Christmas/Birthday gift, received it early, very soon.

Ponyo bottle art from Kelly's Keychains

soot sprite by GeekChicurumi

No comments:

Post a Comment