Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Top Mom's of Etsy 2013

It's been ages since I posted.  I'm still here, but my focus has shifted all over the place for several months now.  Blogger is no longer in the backseat; it's left the vehicle entirely.  My days are spent in middle school.  I'm working on getting back to evenings and weekends in my workshop prepping for winter shows.  Much change has been afoot in the life of my family.  With a little luck, I'll snap some shots this weekend for the shop.

I was sharing the glory of a babble.com honor on Facebook and decided to mention it here as well.  I'm proud to be in the best of company in this year's Top 25 Moms of Etsy (2013).  Feeling thankful to be included among women whose work I've admired for many years.  Thank you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment