Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Poppytalk Spring Market

Poppytalk Handmade, out of Vancouver, B.C., is one of my two favorite places to find handmade treasures. (Etsy is the other.) And there are certainly more!

The current market, theme: Spring & Easter, began yesterday. You can find my wares there, as well as those of other artists and craftspeople from around the globe. Check out their blog, Poppytalk, for more great finds and design talk.

Yesterday hit 65 degrees in Seattle. We officially enter Spring this weekend. I'm ready! Overtired for sure though. Working at night suits my night-owl nature, but the lack of sleep takes a bigger toll some days than on others. Last night was another battle with my beloved sewing machine. This round lasted about 2.5 hours, but I was victorious. Today we'll make nice and get back on track. I could use this about now...

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love Poppytalk and I'm loving your frocks! Are the adorable models your girls? They are too cute!!! :)

    Glad to see your back on etsy!

    ~Tania :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tania! Great to hear from you. I am slowing getting into blogging. Yes, those are my girls. My timing for photos doesn't often match their preferred scheduling, but they forbid me to ask other kids to do the modeling. I'm just lucky that they love the dresses, as all deals would be off if they were even neutral. They are as stubborn as me.

    I love you hopsack linen Field of Bloom napkins! That blue/grey color is just lovely too!

    ReplyDelete