Monday, April 5, 2010

I have made them,... will they come?

I've had several inquiries in the shop about larger or custom dress sizes. As a result, I've added a size large dress, sized with 8-12 year olds in mind. My original one-size-fits-many is now considered a medium. It has lost less than an inch here and there, but it is by and large the same versatile size that can be worn for years as a dress or tunic, layers or not. Medium best fits ages 3-8, but has worked well for a couple of 10 year olds.

New custom order listings for my pintuck dresses are up in the shop as well now. Select your fabric - several linen options and one hemp/organic cotton selection. Custom listings for the ruffle dress/tunic listings will come this week. I love my new raspberry linen!





No comments:

Post a Comment