Tuesday, May 11, 2010

etsy faves - necklaces

I love Etsy's "favorites" feature. There are so many gems in all categories - fine arts, housewares, clothing, accessories, photography, vintage finds, etc. - I would love to own. Here are a few favorite necklaces of which I own only one... at least that's my status today. Huh. Never would have thought that the necklaces catching my eye would include elements of embroidery, crochet and wood.

Love this freeform crochet necklace from Irregular Expressions

My favorite necklace of the few I own is this delicate lovely made by Lauren Haupt


This verdigris leaf from We Dream in Colour would be perfect for summer.

I purchased this Brooke Medlin beauty as a birthday gift for a friend. And yes, it was difficult to part with. I bought it from her former shop, but I see she started up a new shop last fall.


And finally, fantastic embroidered geometric shapes at Maranon






No comments:

Post a Comment