Monday, September 6, 2010

for the love of a grain sack - new pillows!

Have I told you how much I love the old grain sacks? Well, I do. They're in demand and certainly not inexpensive, but I will continue to keep an eye out for a deal. This little grain sack infatuation of mine is what prompted my newest stripe pattern. I'm printing stripes on aprons, tea towels, pouffes and now - finally - on pillow slips. I made up a few slips in my favorite standard size, 12"x16". You'll soon see them in the shop.

Mostly likely there will be more sizes to come. First, I need to play around a bit with making my own pillow inserts. I like to stick with standard sizes to avoid the need to ship the inserts, but I do want to add the option of smaller pillow forms filled with the same Ingeo fiberfill I use for the pouffe.

deep ocean on oatmeal linen


navy on toast linen


fern on oatmeal linen

No comments:

Post a Comment