Monday, December 5, 2011

Etsy shop sale 25-30% off most inventory

On the heels of a great show this weekend, I'm scrambling to update the shop for a new direction sale. I'm shifting my direction a bit to focus on women's apparel and bags. I may continue with some knits for kids, but that part is still undecided. I'm also going to be making far fewer pillows, but I'll continue to offer tea towels and one apron design. My pouffes will be at least on hold for a while as they are large to store and ship, but I did recently make up a small batch.

Soooo... over the next couple of days I'll do my best to take more photos of girls' dresses and such that I've never photographed. Crazy busy week ahead. My current inventory of apparel for women & children, discontinued pillow designs and aprons (with the exception of the cafe apron) is now discounted 25-30%. Change is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment