Monday, May 24, 2010

Daddy's girl is 7 - a video tribute

This weekend we celebrated my baby's 4th birthday. As long as no one else is present when I ask the question, she assures me that she will continue to be my baby even when I am old, old, old and she is just old. We painted ponies and had neighbors and grandparents over for a bbq and cake. No big gathering of her peers this year. Later this week I'll share the video collage my husband made for her.



Today, I'll share the video he made for my oldest when she turned 7 this winter. I love it! She was unsure about the "music" played in the first few seconds, but her reaction to the whole 2 minute+ video was so sweet. I think she was visibly moved. As indicated by my tears and ear to ear grin, I certainly was. I had hoped to embed the video here, but for now this is the best I can offer.

I'm a lucky Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment