Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Poppytalk's 1st holiday market of the season is open!

Poppytalk's newest market opened today. It's the first of their winter holiday markets, and I am proud to have my little shop included in such fantastic company. I've not had much time to peruse the 100+ shops yet but I'll share a few gems that grabbed my attention. I've a bum hand and 2 sick kids so time is extra limited to post - trying to save the hand as much as I can for shop work.

This tote from Smidgebox of Vancouver, B.C.
I looove reverse applique and denim.



This block printed journal made by Katharine Watson of Washington, D.C. Block printed on fabric and then bound by hand, thus, no two exactly alike. Just the way I like 'em!



These gorgeous old bobbins from Odd & Old of Lille, France



This beautiful embroidery piece from Indiana Blue of Morgantown

This very unique tea towel by Avril Loreti of Toronto



This beautiful poppy brooch from Monkey & Squirrel of Charlotte, NC



This wool felted bowl from Maria Roth of Hold in beautiful Vancouver, B.C.



And from the shop with perhaps my favorite name ever - Bespoke Uprising of Ontario - these sa-weet knickers.






5 comments:

  1. Sweet of you to do these posts! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my tea towel in this lovely post! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including my embroiderie in your post! I just wanted to let you know how lovely I think your shop is. It's truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. salut from france and a big merci for your generosity; hope you all get better soon; cheerio for now Linda...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, thanks so much for the shout out :) I'm also so amazed by how many fabulous artists are in this market. I've definitely lost hours browsing all the goodies!

    ReplyDelete