Saturday, February 26, 2011

almost forgot...a booth shot


As mentioned, there's not been time to post over the past week+. I will get back to it next week. However, I realized I didn't share any pictures of my booth from the show the other weekend. I had those fabulous oars - shown here - and wanted to incorporate them into booth components, hanging bars in particular. About 48 hours before showtime, my amazingly talented husband began building me a modular style pillow display rack with tilted shelves and garment rack with lower shelf and S+S banner mounted above. There wasn't time to varnish it all and there will be changes to the system, but you'll get the gist. It's beautiful! I decided to hang some obi belts over the blade of the oar as the alternate view was a tall stack of orange boxes from the booth behind me. I did hate to cover of the blade. There was another shelf of my products not included in photos below.

Thank you Dan!






3 comments:

  1. So pretty! And inspiring! When are you going to do a show down here so we can be neighbors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well done you!! And clever husband :)
    I'll be putting in another order soon.
    Ange
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The prospect of a show down in CA is dangerous talk. I'm chomping at the bit to apply to a couple. My focus is shifting toward more apparel (women & girls, not boys...yet), in small part because I find pillows & pouffes a bigger hassle to transport.

    And Ange... I've missed you. Must catch up on your adventurous life. I expect you're doing inspiration-worthy work!

    ReplyDelete