Wednesday, March 2, 2011

skirts in the making



I've been playing with knits, working on a few different skirt designs and selecting fabrics for spring. Here's a peek at a six-panel knee-length skirt. I love alternating colors from panel-to-panel. Wear them with either side forward. These are made with soy/organic cotton/spandex. Open-felled seams on display with some decorative stitching. More colors arriving in about a week. I hope to have at least one or two kids sizes listed in the shop by next week. Still toying a tad with which seams I want to leave raw and which I prefer finished. I'll be making solid colors as well.

Hope to preview something for women soon. Sooo comfy and a hit with my girls. Now I just need to figure out how to photograph them in the this dreary weather. I've not said this before, but I truly believe these pictures don't come close to doing the skirts justice. They are pretty freaking cute!

the shorty on the left was customized for my youngest


No comments:

Post a Comment